After eight weeks of not being able to gather together we are excited to announce that we will be opening up our church next Sunday, May 17th. We understand that everyone has different comfort levels with the situation surrounding the corona-virus and so we want to be considerate and accommodating to this as much as we can. We do not want anyone to feel any pressure that they need to attend right away or that they need to stay away. We believe that all need to be in prayer over this and for each one of us to follow God’s leading in our own personal lives as to what we should do individually. Below are outlined some of the recommendations we are making and then some of the precautions we are going to be taking.
- We recommend anyone who does not yet feel comfortable in attending for any reason, to consider waiting a few more weeks before attending. We are planning on recording the service (audio only) which will be made available on this website following the service.
- We recommend anyone who has any sort of compromised immune system or present health concerns to continue to stay home at this time.
- We are going to have as few people touch as few things as possible, so there will be no bulletins, or calendars distributed during the month of May.
- We will be serving individualized prepackaged communion and conducting our offering and communion service in a different manner to minimize personal contact.
- We are going to forgo our normal potluck style fellowship following our service for the month of May.
- We will be sanitizing the church before and after service each week.
- Masks may be worn but will not be required.
- We encourage everyone to wash their hands regularly and to use the hand sanitizer which will be made available.
We are greatly looking forward to seeing those of you who are able to make it next Sunday!